Call us at
80070708 (Toll Free) or +968 2 478 7531 / 32 / 33
or just fill up our "Contact us" form and we will call you
Need to find our offices?
Just click here
We understand that making a claim can be distressing at a time when you have a lot on your mind. So we’ve tried to make the process as straightforward as possible with this step-by-step guide.
1. Notify us about any claim you’re making within 10 calendar days from the date that the incident occurred. You can write, fax, call or email.
Attention: Claims Department
PO Box 371916,
Fax: +968 2 470 0463 or +971 4 415 4445
Call: +968 2 478 7531 or +971 4 415 4555
If you wish to notify us on the death of an insured person, please refer to the death claim in point 2 below for details on notification procedure.
2. Send all the documents related to your claim to us within 30 calendar days from the date you recover.
Select the claim type below to find which documents are required to support your claim.
If the claim is due to:
3. Please make sure that all the documents related to your claim are written in either English or Arabic. If any documents are in another language – if you had an accident overseas, for example – they should be translated by an official public translator before you send them to us.
4. To help us process your claim as quickly as possible, we ask you to follow the above steps carefully. Otherwise your claim could be delayed or potentially rejected. In certain cases, we may also need you to attend a medical examination before we can complete your claim. If this applies in your case, we will let you know.
5. After a Claim is paid, it is very important that within 15 days you or your beneficiaries return the claim receipt to us, as we are legally required to store this document in our records.
Financial security for your family
Income if you are unable to work
Saving for your future
Support during unexpected illnesses